We are now hiring
Join our passionate team for limitless opportunities and boundless growthApply Below
Fun, creative, awesome vibe where our people love to work!
TwinFold Capital, a leading provider of working capital to small and mid-size businesses nationwide since 2008, is seeking a confident and motivated Funding Specialist to join our team.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Able to connect and build rapport with potential clients over the phone
- To be a productive team member of the company
- Be clear, comfortable, and well-spoken over the phone
- Able to follow instructions and strive always for self-improvement
- Communicate effectively with a sense of urgency
- Goal-oriented- Desire to be better
Benefits and Perks:
- Benefits after 60 days of employment
- Paying 95% of employer-sponsored health insurance plan = Anthem/Kaiser
- Paying 100% of dental/vision/life plan
- Paid Parking
- Upward mobility and collaboration are our cultures; you dictate how far you can go, and we are here to help
- Weekly lunches for the office
- Cool and vibrant work environment/office
- Cutting Edge Technologies CRM, Phone System, Marketing Software, etc.
- Music/TVs to embrace the fast pace environment.
- Kitchen stacked w/ coffee/Gatorade/snacks, etc.
We are driven professionals working in the heart of one of the nation’s most amazing cities. Are you ready for life a changing opportunity? Get in touch with us now!
We are always looking to add talented, motivated and energetic people to our team. Be apart of a fast-paced energetic work environment that only grows! If you are located in the Los Angeles area and are eager to join a company where you have a genuine opportunity for real growth and advancement, we want to speak to you!
Full COVID-19 vaccination required
TwinFold Capital requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment unless a documented medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen.